WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide which are known by the State of California to cause cancer birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warning.ca.gov
100% all natural firestarter with no chemicals or additives - nontoxic. Simple-to-use, replaces lighter fluid, charcoal, newspapers, and kindling. Ignites with a single match and kindles a roaring blaze in minutes. Use 2-3 sticks to start a fire. Use in fireplaces, barbecues, chiminea, campfires, wood stoves, pellet stoves, and outdoor fireplaces. Indefinite shelf life.